Your new Fenech Guitar is warranted to be free of any defects in materials and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of 12 months issued strictly to the original retail purchaser, subject to the limitations described below. Our warranty does not cover damage caused by deterioration, and damage due to normal use, wear and tear, ageing, misuse, neglect, improper operation, abuse, accident, theft, or acts of Nature. Defects in finishes such as cracks, splitting, or warping of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids, other chemicals or non-industry approved polishes. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser when product is purchased as NEW from an Authorised Fenech Dealer. Electronic parts and guitar hardware are limited to a warranty period of 12 months from date of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR SALES RECEIPT, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE, AND IS REQUIRED FOR ALL WARRANTY SERVICE REQUESTS. THIS WARRANTY IS EXTENDED TO THE ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASER ONLY AND IS NOT TRANSFERABLE.
If this Fenech instrument malfunctions at any time as a result of faulty materials or workmanship, Fenech Guitars will repair the defect(s) or replace the instrument, as it deems appropriate, at its sole discretion. In the event that original materials are no longer available, Fenech Guitars reserves the right to use materials regularly utilised at the time of repair. If replacement of customer’s instrument is deemed necessary by our staff, Fenech Guitars will replace the instrument with one of the same or most similar style of a value not in excess of the original purchase price of customer’s instrument.
This 12-month warranty covers the cost of both labour and materials on any repair deemed necessary by Fenech Guitars valid only to the original retail purchaser. In the unlikely event that the customer’s instrument is destroyed, lost, or damaged beyond repair, while in the possession of Fenech Guitars for warranty repair, Fenech Guitars will replace that instrument with one of the same or most similar style of a value not in excess of the original purchase price of customer’s instrument. Owner at owner’s expense must carry any insurance covering the instrument, including but not limited to collector’s value insurance. Only Fenech Guitars may perform warranty service and any service performed by unauthorised persons will void this warranty. Fenech Guitars shall not be held liable for any and all defects or damage caused by services performed by unauthorised persons.
This Warranty is Subject to the following Limitations and Exclusions
The following items are NOT covered by this warranty:
- Any instrument whose serial number is missing or has been altered or tampered with in any manner.
- Any instrument that has been modified after original shipment from Fenech Guitars.
- Any instrument whose warranty registration card has been altered or upon which false information has been given.
- Any factory-installed electronics and hardware after a period of one (1) year following the original date of purchase.
- Any instrument that was NOT purchased from an Authorised Fenech Guitars dealer, or upon which any unauthorised repair or service has been performed.
- The cost of an initial setup, adjustments, or regular maintenance of your new instrument, including neck/truss rod adjustments, string changes, action adjustment, intonation, or loose hardware.
- Normal wear and tear on any serviceable part of the instrument including electronic controls, switches and jacks, worn frets, plated surfaces, tuning machines, string replacement, scratches in pickguards or plastic parts, saddles and nuts.
- Normal paint wear and tear including damages, cracking, sinking, discoloration, and paint shrinkage of the instrument finish for any reason.
Subjective issues such as tonal characteristics, grade and colour of wood or finish.
- Cosmetic characteristics related to finish consistency, replicability, application, retention, and durability.
- Cosmetic characteristics that do not impede the playability or standard functionality of the instrument.
- Defects in finishes such as cracks, splitting, or warping of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids, other chemicals or non-industry approved polishes.
- Instruments that have been subjected to extreme humidity or temperature conditions.
- Playability of an instrument whose “action”, or string height, is lower than recommended standard “action” settings.
- Damage as a result of strap button pulling out of body (Note: Factory straps mounted to the body can only withstand so much pressure. They are not intended to withstand any severe abuse. If player will be using a strap, Fenech Guitars recommends that player check strap and buttons prior to use in order to avoid any mishaps. Fenech Guitars will not be responsible for any such claims.)
- All other defects, deterioration, and damage due to normal use, wear and tear, ageing, misuse, neglect, improper operation, abuse, accident, theft, or acts of Nature.
- Case, and case hardware, wear and tear of any kind.
- Shipping damages of any kind.
- Freight charges to Fenech Guitars for customer owned goods.
- The labour reimbursement cost or parts replacement cost of any repair not authorised or performed by Fenech Guitars.
- Any and all charges if no problem is found at time of repair/inspection.
- Any and all charges incurred from priority service requests (Rush Service) or priority shipping for replacement parts or return of customer’s merchandise.
Notice to all Consumers:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for major failure and to compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality within the warranty period.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
If you experience any malfunction that is covered under Fenech Guitars Warranty, you should notify the Fenech Guitars Dealer where the instrument was purchased. If this Dealer is not available, please contact Fenech Guitars directly.
Returning Your Instrument:
Owner carrying Original Purchaser’s 12 month Warranty is responsible for all freight & insurance costs to ship the instrument to and from Fenech Guitars or the nearest Authorised Fenech Guitars Dealer. They must contact Fenech Guitars for information and an authorisation to return any Fenech Guitars products. No instrument may be returned to Fenech Guitars without such prior Return Authorisation (RA).After the returned instrument is inspected upon its arrival, Fenech Guitars or the Authorised Fenech Guitars Dealer will advise the Owner of the approximate date of completion.
Fenech Guitar Registration
Register your guitar with us:
We are so excited you have chosen to take home a Fenech Guitar. We welcome you to the Fenech Family.
Please register your guitar purchase with us to help keep your guitar details safe.
If you need any assistance with your guitar please take it back to the store you purchased your guitar from and they will be happy to assist in any way possible.