Examples of The Templar Series
'The Templar’ is the second tier to our range and is hand crafted from premium high quality, all-solid timbers and provides the player the opportunity to experience a broader tonal range with some unique appointments only found in custom handmade guitars.
Given the broader range of timbers used in this model you can expect a uniquely looking and sounding guitar with a bold voice suiting all playing styles!
Available in all body shapes of 100, 200, 300
RRP from : $3950 (inc GST)
‘The Templar’ main features consist of;
- High quality soundboard of either Quandong or Bunya
- High quality back and side material of Blackwood, Sassafras, Cooba or Camphor
- Custom made timber rosette with each guitar varying in both appearance and style.
- Solid timber bindings used to bind the guitar
- Solid timber wedge end block inlay
- Gold Gotoh machine heads
- Black Tusq nut and saddle
- Fingerboards: Black Bean, Brigalow or River Oak
- Neck: Qld Maple
- Nut and Saddle: Tusq
- Scale Length: 25.4
- Machine Heads: Gotoh
- Case: SKB or Hiscox (depends on shape)
- Strings: Daddario EXP Coated Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Finish: Satin