Examples of The Crusader Series
'The Crusader’ is the first tier of our range and is crafted from high quality, hand selected all-solid timbers and although this is Fenech Guitars entry series; you can expect this guitar to deliver the exceptional 'tone and volume' that our guitars have become renowned for.
Our approach to designing and selecting the materials used for these guitars was to simply strip back some of the more lavish appointments offered in our other models without compromising on any of the voice or playability our players have become accustomed to. The voice of these guitars is still meticulously achieved by hand through both our traditional and modern bracing techniques.
This guitar is perfect for the gigging musician, every day strummer or picker!
Available in all body shapes of 100, 200, 300
RRP from : $3490 (inc GST)
The ‘Crusader’ main features consist of;
- High quality Soundboard of either Quandong or Bunya
- High Quality back and side material of NG Rosewood, Blackwood or Camphor
- Either ABS or timber bindings
- Chrome Gotoh machine heads
- Tusq nut and saddle
- Fingerboards: Black Bean, Brigalow or River Oak
- Neck: Qld Maple
- Nut and Saddle: Tusq
- Scale Length: 25.4
- Machine Heads: Chrome Gotoh
- Case: Hardcase
- Strings: Daddario EXP Coated Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Finish: Satin