Examples of The Avalon Series
'The Avalon' is Fenech Guitars flagship model and is hand crafted from premium high quality, all-solid timbers where players can expect an even broader tonal range given the unique timber combinations used combined with some spectacular ‘one off’ appointments found only in custom handmade guitars.
This particular model features our ‘advanced bracing system’ where the player will experience a more dynamic range making way for deeper low’s and sweeter trebles whilst maintaining a powerful midrange. Each Avalon in the series undergoes a painstaking voicing procedure to ensure the very best of both tone and volume is achieved in each guitar.
Available in all body shapes of 100, 200, 300 (coming soon)
RRP from : $4490 (inc GST)
'The Avalon’ main features consist of;
- Premium Soundboard of either Quandong, Bunya or Spruce
- Premium back and side material of Blackwood, Sassafras, Tiger Myrtle, Cooba or Rosewood
- Unique custom made solid timber rosette unique to each guitar.
- Solid timber bindings used to bind the guitar
- Solid timber wedge end block inlay
- Solid timber bindings to the fingerboard and headstock
- Gold Gotoh machine heads
- Black Tusq nut and saddle
- Fingerboards: Black Bean, Brigalow or River Oak
- Neck: Qld Maple
- Nut and Saddle: Tusq
- Scale Length: 25.4
- Machine Heads: Gotoh
- Case: Hardcase
- Strings: Daddario EXP Coated Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Finish: Satin